Damage Changes

KingSavaqe

We all know that damage constantly changes on blizzard. So let's come to an agreement. Vote on what type of damage you would like to see on the server, and hopefully Ultimate implements it like that.

1) 1-2 Taps, insanely fast pvp, first hit wins. - impossible to kite
2) 2-4 taps, fast pvp, if you get hit first you can sometimes still win a 1v1
3) 4-6 Taps, still fast pvp, however you can quickdrop people.
4) 6-8 taps, mediocre pvp, if you get ganked you won't last.
5) 8-11 taps, slower pvp, combos are extremely useful and ganks are more common.
6) 11-14 taps, slow pvp, kiting is easy and pvp will be based on ganks.
7), 15+ taps, extremely slow pvp, will be boring. don't bother voting.

Vote for which style of pvp you would like, and a reason why. This will give ultimate a lot to think about in terms of blizzards style of pvp, and the way players want it.

In my opinion, damage should be 6-8 taps so that 2v1's can still be fast however 1v1's you should still be able to put up a fight.

Bear

We all know that damage constantly changes on blizzard. So let's come to an agreement. Vote on what type of damage you would like to see on the server, and hopefully Ultimate implements it like that.

1) 1-2 Taps, insanely fast pvp, first hit wins. - impossible to kite
2) 2-4 taps, fast pvp, if you get hit first you can sometimes still win a 1v1
3) 4-6 Taps, still fast pvp, however you can quickdrop people.
4) 6-8 taps, mediocre pvp, if you get ganked you won't last.
5) 8-11 taps, slower pvp, combos are extremely useful and ganks are more common.
6) 11-14 taps, slow pvp, kiting is easy and pvp will be based on ganks.
7), 15+ taps, extremely slow pvp, will be boring. don't bother voting.

Vote for which style of pvp you would like, and a reason why. This will give ultimate a lot to think about in terms of blizzards style of pvp, and the way players want it.

In my opinion, damage should be 6-8 taps so that 2v1's can still be fast however 1v1's you should still be able to put up a fight.
i want 11-14 taps so i dont die when 3 kids hit me

Universsee

I agree with this Thread. 6-8 taps would make pvp more fun and it wouldn't drive away as many people as it has this season. +1

TTVPkarm

Sr. Mod
Staff Member
Sr. Mod
Fair would agree with 6-8 balances it more

BlizzardMC Sr.Moderator

DM me On Discord or On Here If you need assistance.
Discord: TTVPkarm#7613